Page 1 of 1
Mini Truckin General \  tail light wiring diagram for 02 chevy s10

tail light wiring diagram for 02 chevy s10

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2768
replies 7
following 5

fatboysS1O   +1y
trying to wire my leds back up. the bed was pulled of to do some work and we went to put it back on and couldnt get the leds wired back up correctly so i put some trailor lights on temporarily. now i thought i had the wires figured out so i could wire the leds back up but apparently not. so does anybody have or know where i could look at a diagram so i can have my led tails back and a GOD DAMN bed on my truck! SHIIIIIIIIT!!!
3day   +1y
just use a light tester. Its a pretty simple operation. If your LEDs are like mine, (the AVS ones) they should be a 3 wire light. Just color match them to your main light bulb from each side. The stock light should be a brown, yellow, and I think Black?? But I have been known to be wrong before.
fatboysS1O   +1y
i bought my truck with the leds already in it so i dont know what brand they are. but i do know the only have 2 wires coming out of the back of them. and we've light tested it to death. i cant get them to do all 3 functions. stop, running lights, and blinkers. i could go without the blinkers if i had to so i would settle for just stop and running lights.
b12yan   +1y
my lights work great... no probs at all
fatboysS1O   +1y
im not talking about your AVIATOR head lights Bryan, this concerns led tail lights!
b12yan   +1y
Originally posted by fatboysS1O

im not talking about your AVIATOR head lights Bryan, this concerns led tail lights!

I dunno what your talking about....

But my led tail lights work awesome too.. so bright and flawlessly performing..
fatboysS1O   +1y
DAMN YOU BRYAN!!! I HATE YOU GO SWALLOW A KNIFE!
mattslolo   +1y
sounds like you need a tac moudule of some sort. avs sells them i think.. i know fbi does for sure..
Page 1 of 1