Page 2 of 12
Under Construction \  My 69 datsun 521 custom project

My 69 datsun 521 custom project

Under Construction General Discussions
views 13464
replies 113
following 63

AiredOut   +1y
Yeah they body is extremely nice. We do a lot of restorations at our shop, so the little bit of rust that it has is not any problem. The truck has a few holes around the body mounts (from the rubber mounts) and a little in the rockers. The under side of the truck is one of the nicest ive ever seen, w/ a lite surface rust, and no holes in the floors. I got some crazy ideas for body mods, ill post pics up when i get more done on that.

ElCadillacKid   +1y
that is looking really good. congrats on the results thus far.
dragmatic   +1y
Looks real good so far. I guess AA is gonna have a few old school Nissan/Datsuns making an appearance next year.
oldskool86   +1y
sweet hopefully i will be able to see it when i come up from new years party!
AiredOut   +1y
I might tow it up to the new years party. By then I imagine it will be close to completion.

impulse   +1y
Looks awesome man!!! can't wait to see it complete.
oldskool86   +1y
sweet man...is the new years eve party pretty good never been coin up this year though
TEEBAGGINNN   +1y
Cool truck, What shows will it be at next year?
AiredOut   +1y
Edited: 11/15/2006 7:59:23 PM by AiredOut

Im not to sure yet, it depends on what in my budget. Im gonna try and hit all the east coast shows, and some mid west shows too. A few i can think of that i really wanna make are: spring fling, slamfest, heatwave, south east showdown, blood drag (if they ever decide where its gonna be), and theres more i can think of. If you think its sick now, just wait till its done, i still have a whole bunch of tricks up my sleave

SCLUSIVE   +1y
truck looks good man! congrats on the progress, im about to start an old skool resto on a 83' B2000.