dodge ram stepside?

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 16831
replies 107
following 48

chopedmazda   +1y
didnt work
gotsparks   +1y
well ive spent a long time searching for a pic of one of these but cant seem to find one. i guess ill have to ride around town untill i see that guy again and snap a pic with my phone or something lol
-jordan
RobbyDizzleonDubs   +1y
Dodge hasn't made a step side since the 80's. There was a company in Texas making fiberglass step side beds for the Ram. The Dakota had a Step Side on the "Lil Red Dakota" option in the late 80's early 90's.
mtm   +1y
hemi dodge ram stepside...it's only a concept though

mtm   +1y
sucks when concepts never make it...check out the Dodge Ram T-Rex 6X6 1997 Concept truck. It's ugly i know but it has potential

Jance Customs   +1y
I knew about that Hemi concept I just forgot to search for pictures lol. I have no idea why they added the lower bodyline

Looks horrible Dodge's should only have 1 bodyline...
Lonoma2k   +1y
the stepside beds for the dodge trucks are made by Avanti Motor Corp. the original makers of the Studebaker car...they are located in Villa Rica, Ga..about an hour west of where i live...I know this b/c they use to bring me all of them to spray the beds when I worked at Line-X....you can google "avanti" and see their website, tho it dosent say anything about the stepside beds b/c they public isnt supposed to know that the beds are not "factory"......theres a bunch of the stepside trucks running around here..and as far as the chevy bed thing, it only uses an 88-98 chevy stepside tailgate...thats it
redsuncivic   +1y
Originally posted by Lonoma2k

the stepside beds for the dodge trucks are made by Avanti Motor Corp. the original makers of the Studebaker car...they are located in Villa Rica, Ga..about an hour west of where i live...I know this b/c they use to bring me all of them to spray the beds when I worked at Line-X....you can google "avanti" and see their website, tho it dosent say anything about the stepside beds b/c they public isnt supposed to know that the beds are not "factory"......theres a bunch of the stepside trucks running around here..and as far as the chevy bed thing, it only uses an 88-98 chevy stepside tailgate...thats itits molded off a chevy bed thats why it use there tailgate!

dirkbelt   +1y
oh ok,even the bed on the new model looks like the new chevy stepside,what do the use the same mold on that one 2??
lowrthnu92   +1y
Originally posted by dirkbelt

i think the one in the pics up there ,the red one is a chevy bed cause i asked the guy at the shop

nope , its a Dodge bed , they made very very few , it did however have a chevy step side tailgate because the original got fucked up .......