mini chopper frame plans

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 49076
replies 19
following 19

04 LOW   +1y
Seth, how much are those frames??
TwistedMinis   +1y
The frame is $200 alone. $265 shipped anywhere in the US.
bigjon   +1y
Edited: 12/21/2005 9:28:17 PM by bigjon

Just make one all you got to do is measure, measure, measure, measure, think about making cuts and measure one more time. its not rocket science. I've had mine to 50mph on the road in traffic and its frickin scary. I cant amagine 120!!!!
FluffyFreak   +1y
Seth is it possible to modify the swing arm to fit saya 17 or 18" rim?
TwistedMinis   +1y
That would be getting into fullsize stuff Jay. If you mean the frame I'm selling and shipping, probably not. It would be way too out of proportion, seeing as the tires are only 16.5" tall. Not, on a bike like my orange one, with the SSS, it would be possible. A street bike tire is only about 4-5 inches taller than the one I used.

Also, towards the original question of the thread. When I'm doing my own personal bikes, I kind of go with the flow. I start with a basic set of dimesnions that I commonly use. Mostly the only dimesnion the stays the same is the lower rails. From there, I scale it around the wheels/tires and motor. Only way to make thme look right, if you ask me.
killersloth   +1y
Hey Seth, I saw your bike at the Twisted Show... It was badass... I was just wondering what engines you use and how much do they cost? Also where can you get one? Thanks
vikingdude   +1y
briggs and stratton 5HP are the most popular, get it bored .30 over, put a 3HP flywheel on it, performance cam, an ARC high compression head and thats a real hot rod motor in the world of mini choppers. THe 5HP flatheads are no longer built by briggs, so you can look for them in garage sales or on old equipment. You can also buy a new OHV motor, performance parts are being build for them now...
joe   +1y
Hey TwistedMinis do you still building mini choppers frames ,,if so let me know
Post was last edited on Feb 13, 2017 07:02. This post has been edited 1 times.
mjavy7   +1y
120!?!? on a mini chopper??
Crazy!!