mini trucking hoodies

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 1053
replies 22
following 21

bdroppeddak   +1y
Originally posted by n00b

Big fan of so any NC hoodies would be awsome. TY

dude negative camber aint WCC, you dont get shirts if you are a fan! unless alittle goes.......
okblt2drg   +1y
Edited: 12/13/2005 4:12:55 PM by OKBLT2DRG

Big fan of so any NC hoodies would be awsome. TY

You can't get and unless you are a member dude, clubs are not a fashion statement

bodydropped85   +1y
unless ur name is kelly........

i need a good hoodie also...hmmm
outlawcrewcab   +1y
yea i noticed a bunch of new lines poped up latley
KiK   +1y

anyone have any good website that have hoodies and cool shirts for a mini trucker like myself? ive been to dropem and KustomInk and brand 1, and i dont see jack crap, i found a website that have EVERYTHING mini trucking every club everything you can think of but i cant find it, Big fan of so any NC hoodies would be awsome. TY

Sorry you didn't see anything you like Daniel. We are about to post 6 different choices for embroidery on hoodies/dickies jackets/dickies work shirts, etc. Or if you want something kustom we may be able to do that, too. Good luck with your search. -Trae
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
u cant just by club gear if you arent in a club man. there not like sports teams. that would be pretty funny if u could by club shit like jerseys.
SD has a bunch of clothes now.
Lonoma2k   +1y
Edited: 12/14/2005 3:27:00 PM by Lonoma2k

Trae- just ordered 2 shirts bro...when can i expect to see em? Just curious
KiK   +1y
Originally posted by Lonoma2k

They'll ship tomorrow, Dawg! You should get them in 2-3 business days. We're all about the customer service. You should get an e-mail confirmation from Kris (the KIK hottie) letting you know they shipped. Let us know how you like them. Thanks alot for your order. -Trae
KiK   +1y
Originally posted by Lonoma2k

BTW man, that motor is SIC. -Trae
KEG Media   +1y
www.KuttingEdgeGraphix.com our pre orders start later this week. we will have hoodies, shop shirts, t shirts, and long sleeve available in any design we have.